Jeffrey has handled a wide range of matrimonial and family law cases, including divorce, custody, domestic violence, child support and adoption cases. Jeffrey has also litigated an assortment of civil cases, ranging from personal injury, contract and medical malpractice cases. Jeffrey has also handled a variety of criminal cases including misdemeanors and felonies.
Jeffrey got his Maryland license in 1999, his District of Columbia license in 2001, and his New York license in 2007. In addition to trying cases in the aforementioned jurisdictions, he has also litigated cases in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, and Virginia through the pro hac vice process.
Prior to entering practice, Jeffrey served as a judicial intern in the D.C. Superior Court for the Honorable Reggie Walton, who now sits in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Jeffrey also interned for the Honorable Gladys Kessler of the same court. Jeffrey also served as the law clerk for the Honorable Zoe Bush in the D.C. Superior Court.
In addition to his multijurisdictional practice, Jeffrey also serves as an administrative law judge for the Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings in New York City.
My Legal Skills & Experience
- Attorney, Matrimonial Law
- Attorney, Family Law
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia (J.D.)
- Concordia University (B.C)
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1999
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Maryland, 1999
- District of Columbia, 2001
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- D.C. Superior Court for the Honorable Reggie Walton, Judicial Intern
- Honorable Gladys Kessler, Intern
- Honorable Zoe Bush in the D.C. Superior Court, Law Clerk